Thursday, July 5, 2012

Winding Down

Kevin slept in again.  I think we are winding down before our 2 weeks are up.  First, I immediately think of my age, but Kevin is worn out too.  It has been VERY warm/hot for most of our time.  Being outside so much does take a toll.  Kevin finally arrived at Club mid-morning, and I went to the morning lecture.  

After the lecture, I brought him back home for lunch.  Angela was getting ready to leave, and Melanie had arrived! 

I had several phone calls to make this afternoon.  Melanie went down to the Club to pick up Kevin, and they went to the beach.  I arranged to meet them at the beach when I had finished my tasks.
Kevin is just left of center.

 He tried to bury himself.
 Melanie gave him some assistance.

I had to eat an early dinner to make it to the choir rehearsal.  Melanie brought Kevin to the Amphitheater for the evening performance -- the Chautauqua Symphony.  It was classical tonight, so I planned to take Kevin home at Intermission.  The first half included a long contemporary symphony.  I don't think Kevin had much appreciation for it as he did not sit still very well.  He did find some of the strange sounds interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment