Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Paths to Happiness

Guinness did some loving with Kevin this morning.
Today is the second day of Science in the Nature day camp.   Again, he didn't want me to leave.  I stayed through the first part again when they explain what they will be doing that day.  They will be talking about geography and questioned the kids on what they know about geography.  The questions were quite advanced, but one kid knew most of the answers.  They asked what kind of forest we live in.  I whispered (too loudly) to Kevin - "Carolinian."  The leader heard me acknowledging it, so I told her (and the group) Kevin is from the Carolinas. 

When I picked him up this afternoon, he was working on game of matching sliding objects to a card.  He was distraught over leaving it before he finished it.  This seems to be a developing pattern.  He doesn't want me to leave him in the morning and refuses to come home in the afternoon!

We had to leave, because Grandma had to drive to across the border to pick up his medication which could not be mailed across the border.  He was very upset, so I called a babysitter, and she was available!!!!   My trip was a trip from hell. . .  The keys to my mailbox were missing; they didn't have a spare except the master which they allowed me to take to a key to purchase a replacement; replacement didn't work.  ugh!

When I arrived home, they were playing T-ball.

AND the babysitter's hair was lovely!  Kevin had tied her hair back and put a hydrangea in her hair!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment