Saturday, July 21, 2012

More Houses and Four Grandsons!

Kevin spent the morning watching TV.  I left the house this morning to buy some necessities and left Kevin with Uncle Greg without telling Uncle Greg.  Greg was NOT pleased with me.  :\    I was only gone a few minutes.

This afternoon, we went house shopping again.  We started with another house in Liberty Crossing.


It is very similar to the one I already bid on, and they are asking a couple of thousand less, so I am hoping they will accept my offer!   Meanwhile, we saw several other homes and revisited some to see if they really would work for me.  Then we stopped at my agent's office to write up the contract.  Kevin is so good about all of this!  In fact, he mentioned today that house hunting is kind of fun. 

Aunt Cathi arrived home from Nebraska with the three boys about dinner time.  Kevin was very happy to see his cousins.  Kien was happy to see Kevin too.
In fact, after this hug, Kien said, "Mommy Karin was my Mommy, but she died."  His memory is astounding! 

We went to dinner.
Afterwards, I wanted some shots of my 4 grandsons outside on a fence!  :)





The living room ceiling fan died, and with 100+ temps outside, ceiling fans are essential.  So the next stop was Home Depot.  The boys got to try out the tractors!

No comments:

Post a Comment