Friday, June 22, 2012

Packing, Traveling, and Moving In

Grandma is never is a good mood when she is rushed.  This morning, I had MUCH to do to get ready to leave.  I warned Kevin that Grandma would not be in a good mood and to not take it to heart if I spoke crossly to him. 

I told him where to find sidewalk chalk and sent him outside to be a creative artist on my patio.  He did a great job! 


Melanie traveled with us in her vehicle.  She is staying with us for the weekend.  Once we were finally in the car and on our way, Kevin was intent on listening to the music on my iPod of Camelot and My Fair Lady.  He had not heard those songs in a year and wanted to hear his favorites over and over and over again. 

We arrived at our condo late afternoon and a woman appeared whom I did not recognize, yet she knew me and Melanie by name!  It was Shelagh, the buyer of our house!  I knew that she would be at Chautauqua the same two weeks as we will be there, but I did not expect to see her at our condo as soon as we arrived!  I told her I brought champagne to toast our buying and selling as soon as it is finalized! 

We went to Redline for dinner where the waitresses wear roller skates and they have fabulous milkshakes! 
The reason for arriving today was for Grandma to attend the choir rehearsal this evening.  Melanie was my babysitter!  :)   While I was in rehearsal, they were outside the building walking Guinness


  and finding hearts everywhere!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment