Sunday, May 27, 2012

Typical Sunday: Church, Restaurant, Nap

As we dropped Kien at his classroom at church, he and another little boy gave each other a BIG hug!  So sweet!  By the time I pulled my phone out, this is what I caught –


 After church, in the car, Kien asked me, "Where are we going?"  I said, "Ask daddy."  He retorted, "No mommy. She's the boss."


Actually, I think it was Daddy who chose a down-home-country restaurant – Dixie House.  Gabe was drapping his Ha-Whoo (blanket) around and over his head.  When I grabbed my camera, he had it wound like a turban on his head, but missed that shot

 Meanwhile, Kien was into construction.


 Note what occupied the adults at the table while waiting for our orders.

 Brandy is quite sick, as her mother always was with her pregnancies.  Before the boys were whisked off for their naps, they wanted to nap with Brandy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment