Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Grandma Arrives in Texas


I landed at the airport at 6pm; Greg gets off work at 6, and Cathi had to have Kien at church for 6 for his Awana Awards program.   I waited for Greg at the airport, and dealt with baggage about my missing suitcase.  Once Greg arrived, we rushed to church, but missed seeing Kien receive his participation award.  Cathi texted us a photo.


After we were all home, I walked from Cathi's bedroom to the little hallway where Kien was standing in a corner behind me.  I almost walked into Cathi and had to step backwards to avoid hitting her, not realizing Kien was behind me.  He said, "You put your dirty bum in my face."

Cathi and I went into hysterics repeating what he had said.  Then Kien piped up with, "No talking about your bum to your grandchild. "

No comments:

Post a Comment