Friday, September 21, 2012

Special Times

Every time I show up at their house, the little boys yell, "It's Grandma!" and do a little dance.  So cute!!! 

This morning, the children in Gabe's Mother's Day Out class could bring "someone special" for breakfast.  Guess who was privileged to be the special guest!

 Daddy has gone off to Tulsa for a fun weekend of racing his Miata with other Miatas.  Cathi suggested we have dinner at one of the boys' favorite places -- IHOP.  Great plan! 
Kien and I played Tic Tac Toe, and he won every game!  Actually, the first game he DID win fair and square!  :)  

Kien is developing into the kind of person who asks probing questions.  He obviously is thinking deeply.  He asked me what I like best about being a Grandma, followed by, "What do you do special to be a Grandma?"  Then he asked me, "What things do you do well?"  Oh, my. . .  He is taxing my brain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment