Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Heavenly Saturday

Greg mentioned a few days ago that I didn't have the movers place my office furniture in the right place.  He thought the connected desk and 3 shelving units needed to be moved 8 inches.  He was right.  It would be much better, so I have not opened any office boxes waiting for the shift to happen.  They all came today for lunch, and for Cathi to complete hooking up my washer, and for Greg to do this furniture relocation. It was a MAJOR task.  No mean feat.  And I wasn't much help, but Cathi was a big help.  They also figured out how my furniture works with running cables here and there.  They were very impressed with the pieces.  I told them they will inherit it someday. 

Then Greg wanted to help me unpack and wanted to know where to put books.  But, but, but. . .  I have to put the books exactly where I want them.  He was insistent, so here are my books (some of them).
And he opened all the boxes labelled "office." 

It would have been easier to take one thing out at a time and put it where it belongs.  <sigh>  LOL   But he was a GREAT help!!!!  I'm not complaining, just laughing. 

Cathi had to leave to run errands, take Kien to a swim birthday party, and Jeremy went also to get in the pool with Kien.  Greg had a nap in his old bed while I watched Gabe play with Legos on the floor.  I was shocked that he was interested in Legos -- especially the little Legos meant for larger hands.  He made a car!!!  I told him we have Lego wheels and found them for him. 
He happily played with these Legos for an hour at least!  He also made an airplane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment