Friday, April 5, 2013

Daddy's Birthday

I taught Kevin to play my favorite game this week -- "3 to 13."  He is very good and beat me each time we played the first few times!  And I wasn't "letting" him win; he had better cards.  After playing this morning, he was creative with the cards.

 Then he got creative with photography.
Today was Daddy's birthday!  We spent the afternoon shopping for a cake and birthday cards. We were looking for cards at Target.  The card writers of their cards are just gross/crass.  But we eventually found satisfactory ones.  Kinga finally called the bakery in her subdivsion and they had what she wanted!
Kevin and I taught Mommy and Daddy to play "3 to 13" last night, and they liked it too.  Mommy was the big winner last night.  So tonight all of us taught Stefan to play and he WON!  Not fair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment