Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Minecraft

I have said nothing about Kevin and Minecraft.  Over vacation, he played it hours at a time.  It is a game, in that it is fun (for him!  Not for me!  ha!), but not a typical game.  There are no rules, no scores, no opponent.  Kevin LOVES construction toys, and this is digital construction played on an iPad.  More information on Minecraft with a 1 minute video can be found at https://minecraft.net/

He was playing while I fixed his breakfast -- toast with PB and honey (just like Karin loved) and a cup of eggnog.  

When I told him I was taking pictures for the blog, he showed me a bridge he made (but the photo turned out blurry) and this stadium he created.


Others watching him have said they could not build the things he does as it requires a lot of concentration and time. 

Then I drove him to school and said goodbye for now.  Sweet boy!!!!



1 comment:

  1. This is the game he and Téo played on my iPhone this summer while having dinner at Emma's!! And EVERY TIME after that when I was around he would snatch my phone to play Minecraft!! Téo loves it as well but he only gets 30 mins a day on weekdays and a little more on weekends. Philip describes it as "Digital Lego"!! I think there are some zombies involved!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete