Monday, March 12, 2012

Tarzan and Beads

It was hard for the boy to get up today with the time change. At least he was not the last one to school!

I walked to pick him up after school so that he could play in the woods one more time.




Playing Tarzan again:


Kevin and the girl above swung on the same rope together.

He is my best photographer, so I asked him to take some shots of me.


Mommy and Daddy arrived home last night after Kevin was in bed, and they were still asleep this morning when I took him to school. So he saw Mommy first when we arrived home from school and the woods. She showed him her souvenirs and gave him a candy alligator. They also bought him a T-shirt with a lizard.

When we bought Karin's flowers on Saturday, I bought a packet of Perler Beads with pegboard to create pictures. Then you iron the picture to fuse the plastic beads together. He created an owl from the picture provided which he finished today and is showing Daddy.

He also made his own creation -- a flower.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe Annie and Leia did the EXACT same thing for the very first time on the EXACT same day as Kevin?!? [Gasp!] Love those beads! My girls made animal figures (big surprise). I love the picture of Kevin showing Daddy! : )

    ReplyDelete