Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday

I drove Kevin to school again this morning, and returned to the kennel to pick up Guinness. He was his goofy self. I think they had some trouble controlling him, because they use a strap leash, not his pinch collar. He is a very strong dog and can easily take a caregiver for a walk! They had not bathed him, so they gave me a coupon for a Caribou Coffee down the street while I waited.

After school, Kevin and I took Guinness and Pebbles for a walk on the wonderful wooded path we found last week.





They had purchased a pumpkin painting kit with stencil, so Kevin wanted me to help him paint his pumpkin. First, we transferred the stencil markings to the pumpkin with Mommy Kinga's help.


Then Kevin painted the face,

The neighbor brought her pet chameleon outside. Kevin enjoyed playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment