Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day after Christmas

Cathi took the little boys and went to Oklahoma to pick up Brandy and Jeremy today. Greg enjoyed his first day of vacation between jobs and hung out with an old friend. I sorted eleven loads of laundry and made a dent in accomplishing them. I also spent much of the day trying to catch up on my blogging from October with Kevin, November with Greg's kids, and Christmas.

When Cathi returned with the big kids, Gabe was glad to be in Daddy's arms again! He is very much Daddy's boy!

Brandy and Jeremy are growing up and are delightful kids!!! So nice to have them back home. I was shocked to notice that Jeremy is taller than I am -- probably a good two inches taller!!!! I did not notice it when they were at my house last month!

We had dinner at a favorite Mexican restaurant along with the friend of Greg's who "played" with him all day.

After dinner, we took Brandy and Jeremy to see the awesome light display we saw on Saturday night! They loved it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment